WE KNOW HOW TO DESIGN AN OFFICE IN WHICH YOU WANT TO LIVE!
Do you know why it is important to design an office correctly? Most of those who read these lines work in the office, are their acquaintances, as well as acquaintances of their acquaintances (etc.) It is here that thousands of ingenious and great ideas are born that allow business to grow.
The office is also your business card. A positive impression that your office will make on a customer, partner or future employee is already half the battle.
Here is the answer to the question – why special attention should be paid to the place where we spend half of our waking time and where important events for business and life of the company take place.
Of course, the importance of the office as such has changed significantly over the last year, and the pandemic has shown that remote work is also effective. But the trend is as follows – the return of employees to the offices will be in the near future, as such a phenomenon as burnout due to overwork has become common. When working at home, the line between work and homework was almost blurred, and in fact a person only changed the tasks and thus could work much longer.
STYLES OF THE MODERN OFFICE
The style of the office should fit harmoniously into the concept of the company. The most popular styles today are loft, modern and eco. Daria Pavlyuk, the chief designer of VR-Group, helped us to understand the latest trends in office design.
ECO STYLE OFFICE
“Eco style is the use of natural materials in decoration (stone, wood, ceramics) and selection of furniture. The color scheme is muted, restrained pastel, beige, green, white, gray colors. Decorative items are made from recycled materials, as well as greenery, eco-walls, original lamps and sconces and pleasant natural light. ” – these are the trends, according to Daria Pavlyuk, which are popular today in the decoration of office space
MODERN STYLE OFFICE
Art Nouveau for the office is generally quite a bold decision, which is chosen by representatives of creative professions. There is no strict geometry and clear lines. This style successfully combines different textures of materials, but the decor should be concise, minimalist and very refined.
LOFT STYLE OFFICE
Loft-style design, in other words, industrial design will appeal to extraordinary, ambitious, free and creative workers. Its original atmosphere will inspire them. The main feature of this style is functionality and practicality in everything, as ventilation elements, mines, unlined concrete, old furniture are used as finishing elements.
Loft style is a harmony in a combination of brilliant modern materials and old elements. Therefore, chrome or glass details and modern appliances are added to a room with concrete or brick walls.
HOW TO DESIGN A COMFORTABLE OFFICE?
The design project of the office space provides a comfortable and stylish working interior, which reflects the corporate spirit of the company, takes into account the individual needs of the team in general and each member in particular.
For some companies, the office is a very strict formality and respectability, for others it is a bright avant-garde that reflects the company’s desire to keep up with the times. It all depends on the type of a company.
Modern offices are designed as open space, but still special attention is paid to three rooms during the development of the design project – the administrative (entrance) area, the place for negotiations and the manager’s office. The interior of these premises embodies the image of the company, makes a first impression on potential customers.
Designers in the process of selecting the optimal planning solution focus on the capabilities of the office space, design in a corporate style, the advantages and disadvantages of the workspace.
Yes, a really high-quality office design project is always an individual approach, functionality and comfort. These things should be the basis for the design of each area and all premises.
As a result of a thorough study of the features of office space, interior designers create comfortable conditions for employees and customers of the company:
– organize light that allows you to work in a well-lit space, regardless of the location of the windows;
– select a range of colors that allows you to focus on work tasks, as well as relax during the lunch break;
– delimit areas with wall panels with a high degree of sound insulation;
– select ergonomic office furniture;
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE OFFICE DESIGN PROJECT BY VR-GROUP?
1. visit to the object, formation of the technical task and carrying out measurements
2. functional plans with the location and binding of furniture
3. development of a measurement plan and 3D models
4. plans of installation of partitions from the specified materials of the partitions, glass partitions and their quantity.
5. schemes of ceilings with lighting and bindings.
6. schemes of floors with pies and selection of materials
7. schemes with the designation of doors and partitions
8. specification of partition doors
9. sections on premises with design marks and heights of ceilings, partitions with imposing on schemes of networks.
10. demonstration materials on the example of one room (visualization of office space, corridor)
11. evacuation plans
12. approximate consolidated estimate according to the design project
13. author’s supervision
14. specification of building materials
15. specification of furniture fittings
DEADLINES AND PRICES
The timing and cost of a design project are influenced by several factors:
complexity of design
individual wishes of the customer
The market price of an office design project starts from $ 18 / m2. Terms of performance – up to two months from the signing of the contract.
TURNKEY OFFICE DESIGN PROJECT
Turnkey office design is a guarantee of quality implementation of all plans and ideas into reality. Because the VR-Group team consists not only of professional architects and designers, we also have repair and construction crews and trusted partners-suppliers of building materials, furniture fittings and decors, which give favorable prices for our customers.
REPAIR AND FINISHING WORKS INCLUDE:
– preparatory work
– installation of water supply and sewerage system
– floor screed
– installation of a heating system
– electrical work
– painting works
– installation of plumbing
– laying of floor coverings
– installation of doors
– finishing works
– connection of electrical equipment
Experienced designers will create a cozy atmosphere in any office, which has a fruitful work of employees, pleasant communication and long-term relationships with business partners.